This song keeps getting played on the radio station I listen to during my rather long commute. I like it very much.

7 comments:

Chronicus Skepticus said...

Oh it's nice, very nice.

And now I want to watch the movie as well.


P.S. There's something incredibly distracting about the way this boy's mouth moves when he's singing.

Distracting in a good way, that is.

Anonymous said...

I'm very glad that you like it. I love the words.

There is also an acoustic cover of this song that is surprisingly good. I'll post it.

Balajee said...

Nice song.. now if only you could say what you need to say..

Anonymous said...

I can't, Balajee.

Chronicus Skepticus said...

Life is short, Sougata.

(And don't you just *hate* it when people butt in with unsolicited advice? Sorry!)

Balajee said...

You win. I give up.

Anonymous said...

@CS:

True, dat. About life being short, I mean.

No need to apologize, BTW. It would take a lot to get me mad at you for some reason. Or at Balajee.

;-)

The Cutest Human

Yeah, I am biased, but this is my daughter when she was seven or eight. Cute as a bug. This came up in a memories spotlight in Google Photos...