There are times when I sit and ponder the great questions facing us: What is life? What is the nature of time? Why is there something instead of nothing? What was there before the universe? And, of course the biggest one of them all: Who, really, let the dogs out?

Nobody has been able to answer these questions convincingly, and if you are reading this blog instead of reading your goddamn textbooks, then you are as far away from the answers as you can possibly get.

7 comments:

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

This blog serves a Very Useful Purpose. It demonstrates that there are bloggers even more irregular than I.
Glory be.

Now the point has been proven, post.

J.A.P.

DewdropDream said...

But I haven't had to read textbooks for a good 18 months!

Sukanya C said...

Knock Knock!

U still there and blogging? Someone found his / her way to my blog from here...thot I'd check.

Sukanya C said...

Hi S...do u hv a sis called Sukanya? Well Balajee says he is my bro's pal (Sougata's) and then he congratulates me on my writing -- which he is glad to see runs in the family!!

Chronicus Skepticus said...

Boss, 11 MONTHS since your last post!


Time for an update, y'think?

Balajee said...

Dude.. where are you??

Anil P said...

As if the dogs care. They're happy they are out :-)

The Cutest Human

Yeah, I am biased, but this is my daughter when she was seven or eight. Cute as a bug. This came up in a memories spotlight in Google Photos...