"You live until the last person who remembers you dies."

 

I came across that line a couple of days ago. I like that. It makes sense. That line makes people like Newton, Jenner, and Turing damn near immortal. If you have ever wondered what afterlife is, that sentence above sums it up neatly.

I plan to write something on this blog every week. Mostly, it will be some bit of knowledge I've picked up. I hope to make it interesting.

2 comments:

Chronicus Skepticus said...

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?" was Pratchett's version of it, from Going Postal (have you read it?).


Sougata said...

Hey CS,

Nope. I haven't. I wish I had a little bit more time to read Pratchett. And various other things :-)

The Cutest Human

Yeah, I am biased, but this is my daughter when she was seven or eight. Cute as a bug. This came up in a memories spotlight in Google Photos...