This is utterly insane. And this video has one of the funniest comments I have seen ("tabs" is how guitarists ask other guitarists how to play a song.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cold Within
Six humans trapped by happenstance In bleak and bitter cold. Each one possessed a stick of wood Or so the story’s told. Their dying fire in ...
-
I sometimes go and idly look at the noisy, vast, labyrinthine spiderweb of the blogosphere. Some blogs are truly awe inspiring. A hundred li...
-
How fast are you moving right now? If you are reading this on your desktop computer, you might reply that you are not moving at all. If you ...
-
Balajee: I don't know if you are in the habit of reading the comments on my posts. Please see comment #5 on my last post, which is also ...

No comments:
Post a Comment