Not sure what the fuck I just watched, but by all that is holy, this has to be the most badass song ever made. The real insanity begins around 3:20. The Asian guy is just ridiculous. From the comment section, comes this piece of wisdom.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's always an Asian
Better than you.
Postscript: I finally figured out how they made this song. Here are the steps.
1. Take a regular garage band.
2. Give them each a kilo of cocaine.
3. Take an average audience.
4. Slow them down with some heroin, or if you are feeling cheap, ganja.
5. This song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cold Within
Six humans trapped by happenstance In bleak and bitter cold. Each one possessed a stick of wood Or so the story’s told. Their dying fire in ...
-
I sometimes go and idly look at the noisy, vast, labyrinthine spiderweb of the blogosphere. Some blogs are truly awe inspiring. A hundred li...
-
How fast are you moving right now? If you are reading this on your desktop computer, you might reply that you are not moving at all. If you ...
-
Balajee: I don't know if you are in the habit of reading the comments on my posts. Please see comment #5 on my last post, which is also ...
No comments:
Post a Comment